24 in 24 24 in 24

love it :D

my fav is number 19 x3

Feel Good Inc Music Video Feel Good Inc Music Video

Umm...

Isn't 2-D's hair blue not green?
Also, make it longer :3

Spoiler Note Spoiler Note

omfg

Although he's supposed to be L, he's more like BB! I love you :D (not really xD)

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

warning

flashing lights xD

Still Alive - Portal Still Alive - Portal

I love portal <3

Companion cube will never threaten to stab you, but will instead fall on you sending you to android hell. Android hell is a real place. :)

Fiberglass Monkey Fiberglass Monkey

LEMON DEMON!

pretty funny AND it was awesome. i love Lemon Demon :D
btw, you don't need to actually "find" the easter egg, you can just right click at the main menu and hit play xD

Super Smash Super Smash

ha, he just throws peach away xD

i loved this, and I'd definitely buy a Mario game if they were all designed this way, great job!
only thing though is that it doesn't end, it loops. I still give you 5/5 and 10/10 though!
i added it to my favourites :)

Popstar Popstar

this is so true

this kinda thing happens to a lot of people and then they don't go anywhere. when you ask people about them, they're like,"Who?"
She has the voice of an angel! this was entertaining and yet truthful, it gave me chills. keep up the great work!
I wouldn't want to be famous for anything, I like being slightly under middle class. :)

Turing Test Turing Test

@Sithinstructor

its a cliff hanger ending, so it DOES have an ending. Its supposed to make the viewer wonder what happened to the person or "bot" that was trapped at the other end of the chat.

overall it was wonderful. I found it really eerie at the ending. keep up the good work :D 5/5 10/10

Link Flash Link Flash